Quick Post

Fried-day

Fried-day
  • Just long.
    Did not leave Cowies until 5:30.
    We worked on getting one side of the barrel vaulting set up for the living room ceiling.
    It felt like we were taking apart more than we were putting in.
    Pilot does not like heights, not even on big scaffolding. : \ (weird, I know.)

I got a larger than usual request list from them.
    Shirlene's birthday is the 23rd. Richard needs me to shop for him. One big fluffy robe coming up.

Toaster oven check, electric griddle check. pancake spatula maybe check. Need to find a king size electric blanket.
    I got some extra dressers, an area rug and a couple lamps also procured and waiting in the wings.

B and I plan to ride tomorrow and V is coming on Sunday. Much cooler now so more riding to be done.
    I am going to keep using the Indian Reiner on Tex since he seems to o so well with it.

Hunterseat- Do you want me to send you the Bitless?

Glad to hear Eros is improving.
    Everyone stay safe!
  • I didn't like the way Whisper 's sheet fit her so I fired up the old sewing machine and sewed up the front.  She now has a closed front sheet and won't have that gap that she had...always makes me cold to see a blanket gap in front.  She is fine with things going on over her head.

Tomorrow is the monthly machinery auction.  We will go and see what has come in since we where there Wednesday night.  Nice small farm JD tractor...has a snow blower, bucket, mower...would be nice for the pasture and general use around here but they are not cheap.  Hoping they will have a small building I can get for a tack room.  If not, I can have the Amish guy build me one.  Cal wants me to use the old truck body but it needs so much done to it to make it work a custom built one would be simpler, in my opinion.

Still not sure where to put a tack building...wherever it goes, I need some crushed stone brought in to put under it.

Dragged Cal over to the barn after dinner to show him my handiwork.  He likes to visit her, too.

Hope all are safe from any storm or fire damage...quakes and Tsunamis also.