Quick Post

Monday moving

Monday moving
  • hay.
    2 cubes of squares to DaneHaven and 4 rounds to SaneHaven.
    I think that is only about 2-3 months of hay between horses and longhorns.

Friday at Cowie's went well. The interior framing is nearing completion.
    Some of the plumbing outlets have been installed and wiring should start soon.

Saturday we had a great but hot trail ride. B came along with Sarcee and I rode Tex. They both did extremely well.
    Even R admitted that Tex was turning into an awesome trail horse.

MaderChica and her friend arrive tomorrow. Sis and I are picking them up at airport..

Happy Anniversary to Dana and Gary.
    Safe travels to Hunterseat.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • My summer is rapidly coming to an end.... only one Monday left...... I go back to work on the 23rd.  I went to the beach with the youngest, Shaylea, my sister and nephew.  It was a really nice day and we spent quite a bit of time floating out past the waves, treading water and enjoying the rise and fall of the swells.  We got together with the eldest, Caitlyn to have dinner  to celebrate her birthday yesterday.

Friday, Kelly and I went trail riding  in Fallbrook at a river trail preserve I've been wanting to go to for a while with the group I've been joining.  Lots of water crossings, neat place, really enjoyed it and it was so nice to be back out on my boy, Cody.

Saturday we went to the Rams vs the Cowboys in LA.  Gary bought season tickets and were in the 16th row!  The game is a lot more fun when you're that close!  We stayed in a hotel and drove to Similar Valley to tour the Reagan Presidential Library.  It was really interesting, learned a lot and we celebrated  our 23rd anniversary  Thank you for the best wishes, DH!

We enjoyed the arena the other night when there was a full moon and we put out some spot lights.  The Pony Club kids came over and really had fun

We're getting a break from the scorching hot weather and humidity we've had for weeks, temps dropping into the 80's tomorrow  It was foggy and cool this morning :)

Well, hope everyone is good!  Ride planned for tomorrow afternoon