Quick Post

Here it is Wednesday - my week begins!

Here it is Wednesday - my week begins!
  • It doesn't really feel like a vacation - not sure why. Maybe once I get underway and away from here... Just still sad about Leland-kitty which makes me hug my dogs more and now I'm leaving them. Plus I have two coworkers out for dad issues - one dad has been unconscious for days - and I know I'm leaving them in the lurch. Then there's no telling how my sister will behave. I'm so glad I do get to see Shirley. I couldn't very well get to Colorado and not visit her! I'm lamenting over my footwear, however. I feel like I should bring my riding boots but I can't wear them for long (hiking). I borrowed a large suitcase from my neighbor and I may be able to squeeze my helmet in there. Won't add much weight and I can fill it with stuff. My son and I are going to share a suitcase but I think I have everything planned okay. Flight goes out at 6pm so, lots to do before then.
    I may not be back on for a while but I'm thinking about everyone! I'll have my tiny little phone....
  • Have a safe trip. And hug our Shirley for us!

Yes a ride with her is on top of my bucket list also.

We are doing errands today. Oil change on the Rav. I should sell it but I enjoy driving it and is nice to have an extra vehicle.

Also need to get horse feed. And an extra stop to get the groceries I forgot.

Everyone have a happy humpday!

• Have a good time Hunter. Please give Shirley a hug for me, Dan, too.

Just came back from the store with some almond flour...going to try a new recipe.  Hope it tastes good.

We almost got a Rav 4.  I like them...the girl was trying to sell us a car she owed more on than she would take for it...we passed.