Quick Post

Thursday the third

Thursday the third
  • It's that day of the week again when I get to work my tail off.
    Chores here first and then to DaneHaven to check on horses there and do chores.
    Then to Resale until 1pm. And on to help center with a stop for post office and a round bale.
    Back to Resale and then home about 5pm.

I am going to cook Texas ribs for Cowie's tomorrow.
    And roasted cauliflower.
    The plan is ceiling joists and more interior framing.
    It should be cooler.

Everyone have a great Thursday!

• I worked a full day - and I already had an approved leave request for 5hrs. (I hate to not go in at all so I thought 4hrs would give me time to catch up) but decided to work the full day. After all.... homelife....

Sorry I've been MIA. The whole heart attack thing, which was not a huge deal but a fully blocked artery. Not mine, good heavens. But that's okay. He's still a.... he hasn't changed. I spent Sunday night watching over him, just cuz, you know, that's what we do. He has open heart surgery coming up. I'm going to try to get him through that. I want the best for him, of course.

WEDNESDAY I FLY TO COLORADO! I need to make sure AppyLady knows I'm coming. I'll be visiting my sister and nephew and then (hopefully) will get to Shirley's. Boy comes. But probably not to Shirley's. He has a couple of friends in Denver. I promised him he can have Sunday night through Tuesday with them if he can just hang out with us F-Sun. My nephew is awesome and they've never met my son. Isn't that odd? Thinking about how wonderful nephews are. My sister and I were adversaries. (that means we fought, right??)

Anyway, gotta git.