Quick Post

Friday moving forward

Friday moving forward
  • Heading out to Cowies with boys and king ranch casserole.
    Today is OSB sheathing and top plates.

Did I say we got good news on Jet Tuesday?
    Farrier came to fix slightly bent shoe on Jet's front right.
    I had him re-evaluate and test again for navicular pain in left.
    No pain in either foot!!!

I won't let anyone ride him through another shoeing round.
    And I hope to get chiro back to see him again.

Yay for Dana's puppy homes!
    Gotta roll
  • TGIF,  right,   Hope every ones Friday was good.   I don't really keep close watch on what day of the week it is,  unless I have a Dr.'s appointment.  I guess that is a benefit of being retired.  Or as I describe it, I have 4 Saturdays and 3 Sundays in a week.. 

Hope the carpentry went good and Hunter has fun with the horses.

Looks like more rain,  it has rained everyday this week,  sometimes heavy.  Which is good,  JITH festival will be a big mud slide.  Who needs 100, 000 people a 1/2 mile down the road and all the traffic.

It is pouring down right now.  LOL

Google JITH in Morristown oh to see the country stars slated to perform.  (Jamboree in the Hills) 

• Whisper is really enjoying her treatments.  I guess the rubbing the stuff in feels good and she enjoys the bath after.  She doesn't even get anxious knowing her dinner is waiting.  She really pleases me more each day.  The bumps seem to be getting a little smaller.  So looking forward to her being over this...found another fly sheet in one of my tack trunks and it fits her better than the one I was using.  I have one I ordered and it should be here the first of next week.  She might have to wear one during fly season unless I can find something other than Rob's mix to spray her with...until then, I will use Rob's mix.

Hubby has a wedding charter tomorrow...all day and most of the night.  I have an appointment to take the truck in for new bolts in the sway bar and , hopefully, a check on the wiring to the plug so my trailer will have turning signals...it has 4 ways and running lights just no signals.

hope to get to Walmart and check for Almond flour.  I have a lot of flax seed but  not sure if that can be used in place of some or all of the flour.

Have a great weekend, all.