Quick Post

Thursday itchies

Thursday itchies
  • Probably TMI but I think I got eaten alive in my sleep last night. All I know is my legs are really bad and suspiciously enough, the place where there's a hole in my sleeping shirt, under my arm? They got me there. It was a late one because I decided to drive to the next town (okay, 3 towns away) to get boy from the train station. It would have been midnight by the time he caught the next train and rode his bike home. Plus it was rainy. I really don't mind doing that. As he noted, the bad part is listening to the complaining from the other party in the household. Anyway I needed to read a bit so I slept on the couch. I normally get a great night's sleep on the couch. The animals are all content so no tip-toeing around for them all night.

DB, you had a time at work yesterday! I'm stepping out on a limb here to say your security system NORMALLY would be totally separate from you Fire Protection system. Either way it seems the Fire Dept or Police one should have responded. Might be something to ask about. If it hadn't been a false alarm.... does your alarm do anything but make noise? Is there a transmitter? Another thing that struck me is the guys who fix faucets are awesome, but normally they're not the ones to fix alarm system. LOL Looking forward to seeing what the drill team does!

Tomorrow's the day!! I cordially invited the big guy to go. I expected him to rant but he gracefully declined. wow! Now to see if the Isuzu makes it. It should because the trip down there is only like 3-4 days of commuting for me and, if the thing can't handle that... well, it can. OH OH OH my friend just sent me a picture of her SECOND HORSE she bought. Really? I had a game plan to help her work with the first one. Now I guess I can do that X2. I was hoping to focus on just helping her gain confidence. Mary's her name - because the Lord knows I need another horse friend named Mary LOL He's probably fond of that name. It was his mom's name. :O) I'm thinking I'll have my Australian which I was going to let her try just to show her how secure she will be in it. Reminds me of the bear trap concept on Westerns but I'm pretty sure she won't ride in a Western. She grew up English. Too bad the saddle's too big and heavy or I'd leave it with her. Maybe I'll take all my saddles. :)

Okay - I guess I'll be trotting along. Work calls.
  • Wow! LOL Popular topic!

• Whisper got her second betadine treatment this afternoon.  The first was yesterday and she got an iodine bath the day before.  She seems to enjoy anything I do so that is good.  The bumps seem to be going down.  I didn't notice any change in her when she sprouted bumps, but I certainly noticed her change yesterday.  She is much brighter and perkier...just looks like she feels better.  I assume the treatments are working.  Poor girl, at least she doesn't act like they itch.

Glad you are getting some horse time soon, Hunter.  Will Boy have a way back and forth to his classes?  Or will he be done with them by then?

We got rain today and the temps are dropping from the 80's to the 60's but it is still muggy.

I guess I need a newer computer.  This one is our 'watch tv' computer and the other two just are bogged down.  Something about old processors. One is hubby's but I started using it since mine is so slow and only loads sites part of the time.

Hope all are well and not overdoing.