Quick Post

Road Trip

Road Trip
  • Road trip to VA today. Service for my parents tomorrow morning. This has been a long process. My Mother passed in October, I visited the cemetery in March to get an idea of what sites were available and my Father passed away about 2 weeks later.

Looking forward to closing some doors tomorrow with a couple siblings. My hope is to never have to deal with them again. One is pure evil and the other just an idiot. I am one of 7 kids, so with so many, you have some bad apples in the bunch. 

Some things I really look forward to this weekend, GRANDKIDS. I look forward to seeing most of the people who will be there, so it should be all good and the good people by far out number the evil.

• Hoping for the best - safe journey, no evil on display, lots of grandkid time. I think I've asked before but what part of VA?

Also, is your son a federal employee? It's crazy how long the process is.

I just took my kiddo to the train station - he works today. I don't. YAY! It's doing a nice soaking rain out there. Should be all day. I have Teddy in his Harper TX Tshirt (which is mine but it works for thunder)

I was up about 2 or 3, can't remember. Couldn't get back to sleep so a nap is DEFINITELY in my plans for the day!

I hope everyone has a great Friday! Godspeed, face!!!

• Face, hope your journey is safe and the good fellowship far outweighs the bad.

Took a fall in the barn this morning...bent down to pick up a pail of hot water and apparently tripped over something that should not have been there.  Then managed to spin around and land on my butt.  Saved half the pail of water but the rest got me.  Hit a hand truck and cut my head...in the back, not a big cut and not too much bleeding.  Found out I also have a 3" cut on my back complete with bruise.  We are supposed to go to the races tonight to help someone celebrate their birthday.  Do not want to go.  Wasn't interested to begin with and now am def. not wanting to spend the evening with a bunch of rowdies.  Guess it would be more fun if I was a gambler or a rowdy or both.

More rain today.  Monthly auction tomorrow and we have a load on the truck to take tonight...sure hope the rain holds off for unloading.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Any  ideas to reverse low kidney function?