Quick Post

Monday Matters

Monday Matters
  • at hand...
    First off Resource managers meeting.
    I need to pick the boys up in route because the volunteer pizza party follows the meeting.
    They would like to attend and should. We need to promote our youth volunteers.
    Volunteers here are aging out faster than youth are joining in. There should be a few more youths attending.

I need to find them a ride home because I need to race in the other direction after.
    We are driving our friends G&K to Kville for his heart cath procedure. They are both very worried and she can't drive after dark.
    So we will make the transportation part of the ordeal easy for them.

Hunter all I can say is EXTRICATE yourself and run fast and far. Let me count the reasons.
    Sorry my friend but that is what I see.
    Take off your blinders and get out the pad of paper. Make the pros and cons list of your relationship and life for the past 5-6 years?

Everyone have a matter of fact? Monday.

• Lima Charlie, MK. :) (ask Pilot)

I have tomorrow off because our office building is going to be without power all day. We had a few options and that's the one I took. Boy is off, too. He clipped half a Cocker Spaniel today . The other trainee did the other half. I just think that's so cool. I'm proud of him, even if he got on 3 wrong trains today. Poor kiddo. He doesn't want to do anything fun, though. Just sleep. Ah well. I might go clean some stalls. I could use a little manure therapy.

Got a reply from my potential Manhattan job. Well, HR explained the delay a little so now I understand. Wish she'd explained sooner. 30 June is when they have to have their spending plan/budget submitted. Then does it have to be reviewed. In the mean time I'm applying my butt off everywhere.

No big deal that it's falling apart on the home front - as if he expected it? Who knows. I'm tired of trying. (with no return) Sad because there's a guy in there that I'm crazy about. Maybe that's not the true him.

• Didn't have to ask.  ; }

Sorry my friend, I calls em as I sees em.

• Some people present the  them that will appeal to you to you.  Eventually the true self emerges.  Sad when someone puts so much into a relationship and the other just adds toxicity.

Great about the clip...I am now wondering if the two sides matched.  I have a niece who has her own shop.  A small place, she does bathing, grooming, clipping and doggie day care.  She has some beautiful clients.

Girl called who came to meet Skidder almost two weeks ago.  She will be here Wednesday with a trailer and money.  She wants him.  She tried him the day the blacksmith came ...before he got his trim.  He is such a good horse.  Really a pony but he carries an adult and it doesn't look like the adult is riding a pony he is so big bodied.  I think she will give him a good home.  He will be missed but he will have a haffie mare for company and should actually get ridden.

The guy who  mows our pasture and does our hay said the field we were given should yield about 800 bales...his are small so I figure 600.  If it ever stops raining for several days in succession, we can get our winter's hay.  Sadly, it will be a mix of first and second at the same time.  Not sure if Glenn will bale it with squares or if Bruce will do it with his round baler.  We will be sharing that lot with our buddy, Tom since Glenn is his BIL and it is only fair to share with our neighbor.

Bright sunshine but rain on the way.

When the hail storms hit Sunday evening, we got a double rainbow.  Hard to see but it is there.