Quick Post

Tuesday a trim or two

Tuesday a trim or two
  • Farrier day.
    Lucky Boy spent the night so he could be involved.
    I was hoping we'd have time to work on a couple before farrier gets here.

Chairs are to be delivered also today.
    And possibly new bobcat mower.
    I can't believe how busy our schedule is.

Possibly meet friends for lunch tomorrow. (depends on mower delivery)
    I need to make a trip to Kville to get RX.

Then it is Thursday already. Boys will be going with us on Friday to Richard and Shirlene's
    The cement contractor did not show up to make the bid for them on Monday.
    I will see if I can do some fire lighting on that silliness.

Saturday?

Undo the cabin. Means get linens laundered, remove perishables, and see what needs to be restocked.
    Connie come for a visit so you can see Texas for yourself?

Nice to see ya Dana!

Ok gotta move.
    Everyone have a great start to the week.

• Interview went well. It's not Texas but it's a step in the right direction. :)

Other than that craziness. My coworker said I ate turbocharged cornflakes this morning. (I said a couple of bad words which is NOT like me.) Oh well. I asked forgiveness. I'll try to do better.

Best git. Hope the feet went well

• Farrier got Sarcee done barely in the rain that was starting

He begged off the rest for a couple weeks. Jet hadn't hardly grown enough to make it worth while to pull shoes.

Then we got a toad strangler of a downpour. 1 1/2 inches.

Farrier says Jet looked sore in the shoulders?  I will need to call chiro.

Which is now complicated by us taking off for a few days.

Farrier's wife is declining with dementia.

Their kids are coming this week and  hopefully will help him make some tough decisions?

Lucky Boy and I went to DaneHaven after the rain and did the chores got and Chica's feet done.

There was a bad wreck on the highway again this noon.

I forgot Saturday is our friends renewal of vows after 65 years.

Sunday is a trail ride.

My week is gone how about yours?

• My backside was dragg'in the ground today.  Didn't get a lot done.  Dishes, that's about it.  Still need to finish the wiring and back wall.  As soon as I get that done the floor needs final securing and then I can finish the front deck.  Will have to go to Fawn Lodge next week too.

Hunter, with all the military service you did, I would be amazed if the occasional fruity word did not escape from time to time.  It would seem like there was something wrong with you.  Sometimes we need to forgive ourselves for being fallen human beings.  It's long since been taken care of you know.  Hope everything goes well no matter the decision from the interview.  I pray everything works out well for you whatever the outcome.

Hope everyone has a great mid-week tomorrow.