Quick Post

Monday meet up?

Monday meet up?
  • Ok I am back and conscious.
    I have a Resource meeting this morning so conscious is good.

Stude- We would love to have your friends, nattering or not.

Hunter -Funny you should have a friend that insists on a horse. That was my Wednesday. Finally I just said you have no business even going to look at this or any other horse.
    It is a you are going to feel bad if you do say something but a you are going to feel even worse if you don't and they get hurt.
    Give sane logic like especially what will happen to the horse if something happens to her? And give options like riding lessons? Or a partial lease on a proven horse?

Colorado? Depends on the five Ws.

Well I should consider rolling out.
    Everyone have a lovely and blessed Monday too!
  • It was lovely-ish and blessed for sure. Woke up at 2 for the 2am feeding. That's Girlzilla's time to scavenge for food. She eats like a horse when she's here, then disappears for a few days and  apparently doesn't eat so she comes back skin and bones. Sorta scuzzy but - oh well. One of my stipulations of her being here was that she not be in and out and up and down all hours of the night. the animals wake up and demand something - food, water, outside, potty, whatever. I'm so through. It's somewhat tolerable on weekends but when I have to go spend 10 hours at work and drive my 65 miles a day. And I"m the major bill-payer around here. Well, I don't pay for their food anymore- not the junk she wants. juice boxes and gogurt and popsicles - like living with a 4yr old. So, you wanna hear how I really feel? (sorry)

I sent an email that I'd be willing to drive up for the 2nd interview. Boy might go. That would be nice. It's about a 5hr drive.  Stay for an overnight.

My friend is a rider but... wow. I just saw a great Stb. I suggested Stb. They're so bomb proof. I told her t'breds are too much horse for me. But I've fallen off of one and been hurt before.

Better git. I'm planning to get to sleep early. That's the trick. Asleep by 8? Then I can get 6hrs sleep. Wish me luck!

• Hi!  Life has been crazy but good.  Work is nuts with about 3 weeks left.... I have more meetings than there are days left.... 3 today.  I also have 5 kids left to test, write reports, IEPS.  it'll get done but I'm working at home most nights... they're getting their money's worth out of me....

Horses are all good.  Penny's leg is coming along, working on getting her leg to start moving fluid back up by itself.  Once I'm off, I'm to start wrapping it on and off every twelve hours as it swells up and gets tender if I leave it.  I've been working on it since she injured it Dec. 20th.