Quick Post

Your posts and the numbers

Your posts and the numbers
  • I am gilty of lurking... I have had a bad year and have been batiling depresson so i have not really been doing anything exsept reading what is going one with people and working... oh and facebook... I will try to post more... and it is very nice when people post on your thread because I have posted a thread and there were no posts after mine and it was something that I was very worried about... I did get views but not that many... I think that is why I left for a while... but I am back and here to stay... ':)'
  • LOL...I don't usually pay any attention to post answers, anyway.  (Waving hands in air...)  I mean...what the heck...why should I take myself so seriously?
    It's been a l-o-o-o-o-n-g 2 weeks.  As I said before...last week we had Momma in the ER twice!  (She's not making any improvements.)  So LAST NIGHT we all got together and decided which Nursing Home we'd move her to!   I was astounded with my Sisters.  The only thing life guarantees you is 'change', so why would they think this should stay the same?? **sheesh**  This seems to happen to everyone...sooner or later...but...the only thing I know to deal with is reality!
    Hey...why can't I get my usual color letters??
    Yah...it took time to SET them that way...but I LIKED it!
  • Sorry to hear that about your mom PL.

you might have to readjust your color and text size
    with the tool tray that is above the reply text box

if you have one,  mine disappears after about 1 second
    after loading.  
  • There's my problem.  Suddenly...I don't have the option for colors.  **DARN**
    Hey Beth...thanks so much for the 'friend compliment'  ':)'
    (Can't do smileys, either)**sigh** Is it just me...or is this beginning to feel a whole lot like before...And SC...thaqnks for caring!  ':)'.
  • No, there's an adjustment to your computer that you have to make.  I was the same way.  You might remember me asking Avid about why my stuff wasn't there.  I forgot what the word was you have to change on your settings.....  ugh....  I'm so technically challenged!!   I do my smilies with [ : ) ] and [ : D ] (with no spaces) for the [':)'] and the [':D']  Quicker than pulling up the smilies bar. 
  • K  Avid...you are going to have to speak up.  Cuz...if this effects the group, it effects each of us!
    Right now, have a brand new computer with a Windows7 OS.  And...ya gotta be pretty specific, cuz I'm challenged, too!
    So what do I do to be able to type in color/s?  (And why in Gawd's name would they even DO something like this to us...it was FINE before...???)
    THANKS! 
    Uhm...no Beth...I remember nuthing like that!
  • It's not really with the forum as much as it is on your computer.  something's not set like it was on your old computer.  I don't have that problem any more.  I've managed to isolate my current problems to real life now.  I think all the cyber problems are worked out.  [':D']  lol
  • I used to post all the time back when. I'm guilty of not even signing on much anymore since I'm always on Facebook, but I have to remember not everyone is, plus, this forum is much different than FB. And I agree, it is nice when others respond to our posts.