Quick Post

Happy Easter Sunday!!

Happy Easter Sunday!!
  • Happy Easter to all :)  We have beautiful, if a little warm weather here today which is fine because we're heading to the beach!

Hubby is in Utah so the girls and I, plus my sister and family are going to eat at a nice, dog-friendly restaurant in Newport Beach, then head to the beach :)

Made a blueberry coffee cake and a fajita beef/bell pepper/red onion with melted Havarti omelet for breakfast.  Mmmmm!

Need to go get a shower and get packed for the beach :)

Hope everyone has a great day.

• We colored eggs, had ham, turnip/taters/horseradish, salad, pineapple upside down cake. I got you know who an 'Easter basket" built in a crock pot (cuz we needed one) I wasn't going to because he's all "I need to lose weight" but then he says "I want an Easter basket" so I did it.

Took the dogs to another awesome park. Ready for a nap. Happy Easter!!

• Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter day.  Hubby got home from his "charter" run at around five AM.  I had wanted to go to a sunrise service but, he had had so little sleep  I decided not to.  Came back in from feeding, turning out and doing stalls and he was up and dressed.  I showered and dressed and we went to a fellowship breakfast at our Church.  The food was good and the fellowship was great.  Our service was good, too.  Hubby got talked into a train station run so we picked up the SUV and brought it home.  Rested a bit and then went to pick up a visiting speaker for Colgate.  We stopped and had a quick lunch on the way.  I decided we will have our big meal tomorrow when we can appreciate it more.

A local pet rescue is bringing dogs to the TSC store on Wednesday.  I have seen them in there before.  I think they get pups from high kill shelters and bring them here, get them spayed/neutered and chipped and then try to get them homes.  The lady in charge sent me pictures of the ones they will be bringing this time.  She also sent me pictures of two horses in GA looking for a home....free.  I like the gelding.  The mare is a bit on the thin side, but there is no doubt she is an app.  I need to start a horse and cat sanctuary here...too much time and too many animals needing love and care.

This was a great day.  Hope yours was, too.

• Happy Easter!! I'm so happy that the weather is so beautiful on Easter holidays:)