Quick Post

Monday more..

Monday more..
  • Wind and cold. Gusts to 45 mph and down to 31*!!! tonight. Taking a day off from everything today.
  • Cold here, too! Woke up to 28* and snow! I'm still hoping my lilacs will make it this year. Last year they froze and never blossomed...looks like it might be the case this year too. 

Was hoping to get out and work with the horses, but since it's cold and miserable out there, I'll be staying in. 

I've spent the morning next to the heater relaxing, reading, and playing on internet. After lunch I'll be in the kitchen. I need to make some flours and soak some chickpeas. I might try some gluten free/sugar free peanut butter cookies toped with 86% chocolate. I'd love to find 86% chocolate chips, but know the cost will be more than I want to spend. 

TLP- how did it go with the buyer? Praying you find the right home for your boys. I know its hard...

Stude - I'm definitely not seeing the same ads you are. I think its connected to what you're researching or content you type into chats and messages. 

Connie - I hope you're birthday continued to be good. Yay for your chiro!

DH - hope your headache is better. Maybe if the weather would settle we could not have those headaches! Any chance of precipitation out of it?

Have a great Monday, Everyone!

I'm going to try to attach a picture of our snow this morning... wish me luck! It says it uploaded, but I don't see it...hmm.

• Over 70 here at the moment.  We have a cold front moving in and while tonight's low should be in the low 50's, tomorrow's high should be about the same with the temps dropping into the 20's tomorrow night.

I curried Cinnabar with a rubber curry this morning.  I usually just scrub her with my fingers.  She liked it as much or more than the finger rubs.

I initially did not like the pop up ads at the beginning of this page, but some of the more offensive ones gave the option of tossing them.  I don't like pop up ads anywhere, however.

Great wind out there today.  It is doing a great job of drying things up.  The paddock still has mud but the part of the barnyard in front of the barn is dry.

Have a super day.

• Hi all. It sounds way too cold!! It snowed in CO. It's been pretty warm here but it's rainy out there now. My flowers like that.

Crazy day. Got my taxes done. In the nick of time. Painful, necessary and done.

Hoping good things for TLP. I wish we could send them to live where Zag is... I wish Zag were here, actually. One day.

Gotta get going.