What was that?
  • "What was that?"

"I don't know, but is it going to get us?"

"Let me go take a closer look..."

"Its a bird!  Its a plane!  No...its superman!  Wait...its just a plane..."

"Maybe it is going to get us...it sure is low!"

• I just love those pics..
  • cute photos!  ':)'
  • [>:]Maybe if I post I can see them....

Okay, there they are.  A crop duster?  I forgot all about that big ol' spotty boy!  How's he doing?  I just love him!
    Are those 2 different haffies?
  • Yup, a crop duster.  This is the first year I have ever seen them do it.

Apache is doing well - sassy as always.  Finally starting to smooth out from that big hairy yak he was all winter.  LOL. 

Yup - 2 different haffies.  The first & third photo are Toby.  The 2nd one is the new boy - Willie. 

• Those are great pictures!  How do you get the text in between?  I have been trying to get my word program to work on here since I can insert pictures to my document but the pictures won't copy onto the forum, the text does just not the pic.  If I could get something to work like what you have it would be so much easier for everyone to read.  Any ideas or help would be wonderful!!!
  • Seems like those crop dusters are always yellow.  Looks just like a guy around here that does cotton crops.  It's tobacco up there, isn't it?  Wasn't that you and Andrew who showed us some tobacco?  While Andrew drove my car like he was in the Indie?  rofl
    Toby looks so good!  And Apache is being ridden now?  I think he's devine....bats eyes....
  • Trainer101 - I use webshots.  Sent you a pm.

HS - Oh yes, its Tobacco around here.  There are also a lot of beans.  LOL - Andrew claims he does not drive like that!  hehe.  Yes, Apache is going well under saddle and has been a great horse for Andrew.  A goofball sometimes and not the most comfortable ride, but a good boy. 

Remember Drifter?  He was that bay I was riding when you were here.  I need to find him a home soon - even if it is a free-lease type situation.  Know of anyone who might be interested? 
  • I can't remember the last time I saw a crop duster.... when I was in Colorado I think.  Beautiful pics.  Thanks Jungle[':)']

Yesterday Ready Lady was just in a wad about something that she was certain would devour her and the Bit Boy.  Turned out to be a turkey.  Silly girl, but I can see the wheels turning when she is trying to "catogorize" whatever it is.  Whew, we made it through this episode!