Quick Post

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!
  • It's my b-day today!
    Turned 14. Got a LG Rumour (cell phone).

Update on me-
    I am "retraining" a TB gelding named Chance. My barn owner/trainer saved him from the slaughter house 2 years ago, and trained him. A girl that used to ride at my barn bought him. She took alot of training out of him. Let him get away with whatever he wanted. He doesn't like his feet being picked out because she let him pull his feet away, and he can't canter without doing a side buck.
    I had him jumping a trotting pole on the ground(wasn't expecting him to jump it), then I had him jump a caveletti (sp?) and he cantered out of them each time he jumped.

He doesn't really look like a TB, more Quarter horse-y, but he is registered.

Pics!

He is for sale and my mom has been wanting to buy me another horse for a while so we might buy him!

He doesn't have a halter right now so I am going to buy him one, what colour would look best on him? My mom was thinking a dark green.
  • Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!

I'm glade you are having a great day so far. 
  • Thanks shiver!  Not such a great day since I have been at my grandmas since last night and it is my dad's weekend. He is at a fishing tournement instead of being with me for my birthday. He finally called at 2 o clock, which was an 1 hour and a half ago to wish me a happy birthday.
    I am  trying not to think of him or his girlffriend(ugh [:'(] )
    My mom, her boyfriend, my sister and I are going to East Side Marios for dinner tonight though! That should be good!

• Happy Birthday ':)'
  • happy birthday!
    as for the halter thing...I'd say Hunter green. I think that looks great on bays
  • HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hmm, hunter green or black, he is a beauty!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(What colors look best on Palomino's?)
  • I'm a little late...but wanted to send you Happy Birthday wishes!

The horse in your photo is gorgeous!
  • Happy Belated BirthDay.
  • Hope you had a great birthday dinner!!  What'd you have?

I always prefer the "classic" colors on horses and I agree with your mom!
    Okay, I thought the pictures would get big when I posted but I can't see them. ':('
  • I hope you had a great day yesterday!!!  Happy Birthday![':)'][':)']

As far as the halter  GOLD (the yellow gold)!  That is such a rich color and it will just pop on him!!
  • My mom, her boyfriend, my sister and I went out to East Side Mario's.
    Sean(mom's bf) was being funny and whistling at one of the waiters and just being a goofball. But he IS a redneck...

I'm going to see if the tack store has gold-yellow, if not I'll get Hunter Green, or a Royal Blue type colour.