Quick Post

Tuesday - Top of the Marnin'!!

Tuesday - Top of the Marnin'!!
  • It's looking beautiful out there!!!  I was on my mower until dark trying to get the yard done.  Next time I'll take a flashlight! (headlights aren't working for some reason)  Gotta work but I'm getting alot done - at least it feels like it.  I forgot about pulling weeds yesterday morning.  It was a "work day" for my squadron mostly because we haven't gotten approval for a weed control contract so we went out and pulled weeds from the flower beds.  Really not a bad way to spend the morning - since I had to be at work.  Really I love my job.

Whole grain rolls with apricot All-Fruit.  Help yourself.  Someone put on some coffee and the tea water's hot with about a bazillion types of tea.

REEEEEEALLY gotta get boy's room done tonight!!!!  I've given up on the painting and just hope it's clean by the time Carol gets here!

Have a great, terrific Tuesday!!!
    ps.  mandi, did you notice I borrowed your Irish accent? [:D]
  • LOL Yes hunter I noticed you were using 'me Irish accent. Lol.

Well it's sunny today! Got my ads put up for Ms Susey. She's on horseville, topia, equinehits, equinenow, and i forget what else.

Got her out last night a bit, just confirms more of what i already know, I dont 'have the time to work with a young one, of the confidence. My brave odometer seems to be decreasing with age and kids. Not that she's done anything, I just dont' feel like dealing with it if she does.

I have a iced cinnamon honey bun for breakfast with coffee, enjoy!!! Lol.

Hunterseat, SLOW down...
  • Morning all.  I had a meeting last night, that went quick and well.  Dicky had softball and Jonathan went with him and came home with completely grass stained knees, what else is new.

Jake and I are going for a trail ride today when I get out of work, I need the mental break and he needs to be ridden.  Talked with Wanda last night about Cane, still processing everything. 

Sunny here again today, was supposed to rain yesterday and we had sun all day.  I want to be a weather person, you get paid to be wrong.

Hunt-They make really nice headlamps to wear for your late night projects, we can all get you one if that will help.
    Mandi-  Your breakfast does not go with my diet.
  • Morning Y'All [':D']
     It's sunny here and I've got to get it together and get going - I need a pair of tan slacks for my inhand class next week and I'm having trouble finding any that are long enough so I'm off on the hunt again today.
    Dunkin Donouts French Vanillia in the pot help yourself [':)']
  • Morning everyone.  Another beautiful day here with the sun just a shining.  Going to rain once again tonight and then chance all week.  Yuck.

Matthew woke this am at 6.  If I must get up that early I like some time to shower and wake up a bit before he does but when you are awakened by the sound of a 2 1/2 yr old screaming "MOM" over the moniter it tends to ruffle my feathers.  Would have been a wonderful morning to have my coffee out on the pourch.  Oh well thats just the downfall of potty training.   Three days and no accidents!!!!

Doing a demo for a prospective client this morning.  She sounded real nice over the phone and in need of some advice.  Odd but that was the third call I got yesterday and they were all having trouble with their horses.  Thats a lot even for me in one day.  Was recomended to her from a very ackomplished (sp?) rider who ownes the tack store near effingham so that made me feel pretty darn good.

Well I'm off to hook up the trailer and take Matthew over to Mom's.  Have a great day everyone.
  • Marnin, all!  Cold here.  Hard to believe I was sunburnt and hot just 3 days ago, it was over 80, now its 50....  And I'm still buyin wood....  It was wheat toast with cream cheese for me this mornin, and chocolateless (GASP) coffee, time to get to the store.  I was already outta milk, and had to use the canned stuff.  But when I discovered the chocolate syrup container empty, now THAT is serious!

Hunter, you need a good case of the lazies once in awhile. 

Trainer, I sympathize.  I was the only one the kids could even wake up, so I always had 'nite duty'.....  My hubby sleeps so hard, you could set off firecrackers in the house and it wuddn't wake him. 

Mandi, Erin go bragh!  Ya know what they say, if Irish eyes are smilin, it means they're up to somethin.....

• Good morning!  We're into our June gloom phase, foggy mornings and beautiful afternoons.

Another crazy schedule day with state testing going on but I did get lots done yesterday, I'm almost done with a student I have a meeting on on Weds!  Sigh...... Another IEP this afternoon to transition a student to middle school.

Got all my hay out of the trailer last night.  Those bales seem to get heavier every year...... my knee was complaining.

Leftover belgian waffles and tea for breakfast.  Off to feed the boys.  Have a great day everyone.