Quick Post

We have beautiful puppies!!!!!

We have beautiful puppies!!!!!
  • She's getting to be so happy although you can tell she was treated roughly before ':('  Loves my heeler's bed!  He comes in and sees her curled up in it and looks at us like "What's the deal???"
  • According to her X-rays today, we have 6-7 puppies coming within the next 24 hrs!!  Her temp has dropped, she's producing milk and some discharge...... Can't wait to see what they look like!
  • Where are you puppies???
  • No puppies, but she was slow to get up, really slow and hesitant coming down the stairs and didn't want anything to drink which is unusual as she's been really thirsty since we've had her......  Gary said she was rooting around in the dog bed while they were watching a movie last night.  I was zonked out in bed!  Got her a nice, big rubbermaid kind of storage chest/shed that has a lid and the 2 front doors open, it'll be easy to clean and I have the perfect place to put her with the puppies.
  • No puppies........ sigh...... almost as bad as being pregnant and overdue!
  • My goodness!  Is she using her box?  Does she like it? 

The chi will finally have someone his size! [':)']  He'll be so happy!!
  • We've gotten her in there but I think we need to take away the dogloo she's been using so then she'll use the box instead ':)'

Tried her out with the others yesterday because she seemed to be doing well but when we brought in Annie, the husky, she tore after her and it was hair raising!  Luckily neither of them really got hurt, I think because Annie is so hairy and wasn't being aggressive just defending herself, but we are definitely keeping them separate!

Still no pups....
  • Ooh, I didn't realize they'd not been together.  THERE's a reason not to cry when she waves bye-bye from the back of someone else's vehicle. 
    WATCH OUT SKYLAR AND ANNIE!  SHE'S PSYCHO!!!! 

YOU BETTER SPIT THEM PUPPIES OUT GIRL!!!! 

I hope she doesn't get aggressive with your family - that would make me real nervous.
  • yes, it's weird that she's fine with the chihuahua and wacky doberman but aggressive toward my two other dogs?  We chalking some of it up to preggo hormones but I think that's just her and the way she was raised.......

Her stomach is REALLY growing daily now and she looks like she could feed a bunch of mastiff puppies!  No puppies..... we keep telling her to give it up and have them already...... she just looks at us and gasses.........
  • Still no puppies, officially a week after the vet said she was going to have them within 24 hours....... we think she was just waiting until we were off for our holiday break so now she can go for it!!
  • Just peeked in at her, they're all either eating or snoozing.  She finally felt comfortable leaving them to go out and pee, then came in, wanted to check out each room downstairs, then go back up and stir up her sleeping brood!  I think we have 6 boys and  1 girl.  The other two that were stillborn were a boy and a girl.  Doing lots of laundry, she had them on Shaylea's stuffed animal pile!  Yuck...... Kelly's little chi is so interested in them and she actually licked him and doesn't seem to mind him at all.  When I brought her back in from going out, he actually tried to keep her from returning to the puppies!  Crazy little guy w/ maternal instincts, I guess?  Anyways, we'll keep him out so she can relax.
  • When I brought her back in from going out, he actually tried to keep her from returning to the puppies!

Doggie death wish? 
    You now officially have a house full and have broken all my records! 
  • I know, 12 dogs!  I don't know that the pups qualify yet though as they don't slobber on you, need to go outside, etc ':)'  I've been peed on a couple times.  When you are hold them, Riley takes advantage and starts licking their bellies and then you get this warm, wet feeling....... at least it's only puppy pee and I'm glad they're eating fine and that's proof.
  • I have a Cute and Adorable English Bulldog Puppies, [/font]To A Loving And Caring Home.
    Earl

• Bet your little ones are pudgy and adorable!  Moved the puppies into a kiddie pool yesterday since they're really starting to pee and needed more room to move about.  They are starting to push up and totter a bit.  Being able to see would help ':)'  Riley is doing better with the cats.  She is still VERY interested in them but will listen and down/stay and is learning "leave it!"  She is a very obedient girl and will make someone a fantastic companion.  She stays away from the pups more now and gets goofy.  She is a very good momma but you can see the puppy in her come out, racing around the yard, chasing balls, flipping around and snorting on a soft bed....... at least this will be her last litter and she can be a puppy from here on out!