Quick Post

Hedgehogs ??? anyone have one ??

Hedgehogs ??? anyone have one ??
  • Ok, Im not personally looking for one myself, I need another pet like i need another hole in my head !! Sorry, kinda sad tonight, lost my big fancy oranda fish today =(....but thought id post here for my sister, she is looking for a hedghog and we cant believe how hard they are to find , anybody here know where she could get one ??
    thanks yall =)
  • sorry about your fish.  They do become part of the family...... We had some bala sharks that grew to 11" long and then got killed off after 7 years when a new fish brought in something nasty......

We saw hedgehogs allover in England and Scotland as roadkill ':('  Like rabbits and squirrels here.  Hmmm, wonder where you would get one?
  • Keboe - Google "Hedgehogs for sale in Oregon". I came up with two 'nearby'. One in Eugene and one ... ack, I can't remember where as I did it earlier today. Anyway, I think it was Portland area or Western WA... Several things came up.
  • sorry I didnt check in and respond earlier,  been a long few days with buying my new truck and my birthday with family,  GREAT idea !! I never thought bout googling for ones for sale.... and ohhhh.....thats so sad =( poor england hedgies =(    and OH MY !!! 7 years with the balas, they musta been HUMUNGUS !! I think im best just keeping my horse and letting my lizerdsand fish go, the heartbreaks toooo much !!! =(
  • I've seen them for sale at places like Petsmart and Petland on a pretty regular basis. If you have a Petsmart in you area it might be worth looking there.
  • Oh Lord have Mercy, the last hedgehog in my house hated me....the little thing would puff up and stab me every time I came around, ha! And here I thought all animals loved me, my advice though, if you find one be very careful about your cage and excercise wheel. They are not as smart as they seem...ours somehow got its head between the bars and hung itself ':(' poor mrs. gladis