Quick Post

Wednesday! What does the camel say?

Wednesday! What does the camel say?
  • Condolences to Harper. I'm so sorry. Work is good. Yesterday was super productive. I burn a lot of energy at work. It's easy since there's so much to do. Jeff leaves for CT today. He'll be there a week. I hope travelling will be easy for him. OH the truck quit on me yesterday on the drive home. Jeff came and saved the day. I think the fuel filter was clogged because it felt like I ran out of gas. I hope the day is bright sunny and mild for us all. The flowers are becoming very showy here.
  • Morning, Hunter.  Maybe Jeff should put his trip off for a day.  A lot of snow heading into the northeast.  It is currently raining here but north of us it is slushing and preparing to change over to all snow..we will get snow later today and all night if the weather prognosticators are correct.

I left the horses in this morning.  Cinnabar was not sure about the change in routine, but accepted it.  She even was okay with me taking the basket into her stall and getting it cleaned.  She was a little puzzled, but not jumpy.  Harley and Lena were okay as soon as they saw me coming with hay.

Sorry for your loss, DH.  Oh, not happy with the truck problem, Hunter.  Hope it is okay for the coming week when it is your only option...or can you use a rental?

Have a super day, all.

• Good morning!  Not liking this time change.  Can't seem to get to bed on time, then up way too early..... and it's dark :(  I did enjoy the other part of it though with a nice ride until 7 pm!  Cody was feeling fine and we had several rousing gallops and some nice canters :)

Athena left with her new owner yesterday.  The lady was very nice and gave Kelly a nice note and bracelet and said she'd keep  in touch :)

Well, gotta go feed the herd and get going but wanted to stop in and say "Hi."  Keep my MIL in your thoughts.  She is still struggling, has had another brain surgery but seems to be doing better for longer this time.

• Whoo whoooo!!! lol love that commercial.

For some reason I thought that yesterday was Thursday....I'm not sure why :/ I was pretty disappointed when I found out that it was only Tuesday. I don't know how Thursday got in my head.

Ah well, all of the babies are taken care of this morning, rats are happy, fish are fed, gecko and snake are basking under their heat lamps. Dogs have food, Chester is medicated and I have coffee. :D All is well over here.

Dixie keeps eating the seeds that the rats drop out of the cage and I think they are making her sick. Goofy dog has a really sensitive stomach.

I need to get Chesters room cleaned up, there is a lot of clutter in there for a rat and a cat :/ and our bedroom too...I have an issue with clutter I guess

Coffee is getting low

Glad Athena found a new owner

Hope you get the truck fixed Hunter

Have a greatday everyone

• I think there was something in the fuel line that clogged it for a minute. Jeff to the rescue. He's in Hershey PA now. Just booked him a room. 11 hrs is enough driving for one day. It used to take me 11 hrs from Memphis to Harper and it's a haul. So I'm glad he's down for the night. He did mention the freezing rain prediction. Not to happy about that. He's a yankee, though so maybe he will do the right thing, drive safely or not at all. Work was pretty good. I changed a light bulb. It had a tamper proof torx head screw so I bought a bit, a driver and a lightbulb. That was a WHOLE lot easier than getting 3 quotes from electricians to change it. Okay, what else can I eat? I had cereal... Dogs have been out. All is well. I hope I can turn in early!

• HA! except when I accidentally post in HORSE CARE. lol