Quick Post

WHAT PERSONALITY TYPE ARE YOU? Please help!

WHAT PERSONALITY TYPE ARE YOU? Please help!
  • HORSEY people! For the chance to win a £50 Robinsons Country Leisure Superstore gift voucher, please complete the online questionnaire at http://similarminds.com/eysenck.html and email you results and preferred discipline out of Show Jumping, Dressage, Eventing and Endurance to hrpstudy@aol.co.uk. Please help and get involved, I would be truly grateful for any help anybody can offer. Please forward this on to anyone you know appropriate. Thank you Deadline: 28/02/2014 Urgent need for lots more event riders, but please all get involved whatever discipline you do. It's for my university dissertation study so please help, it's also a great way to find out your personality type and is very interesting and can lead to further helping the sport of horse riding.
  • I just bought something from England! I could have used the Pounds!!!

• Oops. Forgot to email my results. In re-reading your op, I see the personality test results and my discipline preference are to be emailed. I was confused about the horse connection since the test  wasn't about horses at all. So my personality type is "confused". LOL