Quick Post

prayers for a forum member

prayers for a forum member
  • Some of you may remember a member whose name was lilskydancer (I think)  A southern gal with a gorgeous pair of KNGH's.  She had a shunt in her head and suffered from headaches and back pain.  She had to sell her Buckskin (to a nearby friend) and is just keeping her mare because she cannot keep up with the care for two.  She went to her neurologist yesterday to have her shunt checked, it is still giving her problems.  She has to have another MRI and may have to have the shunt replaced again.  Prayers would be appreciated.  Wisdom for the doctors, talent in doing the procedures, and a speedy and comfortable recovery.  I may have her name wrong,  I used her email name.

Thank you.  Her name is Retta and that might be the name she used for the forum.

• Yes Connie, KYAngel  

I often think of her. Praying hard.

• I'm so glad you keep in touch with her. Please give her our love. I'll be thinking of her with high hopes for comfort and healing.

• Connie any news???

• bump

• I have sent her a message, will try to remember to email later.  I know she always had limited access to internet so she doesn't communicate often.  Since her problem seems chronic, I am asking we keep her in prayer.  I will update when I learn anything more.