Quick Post

Good Sunday morning

Good Sunday morning
  • Have a load of firewood logs coming this morning. A logging truck full of cull logs. Should make for fairly easy cutting from the pile. Have to get as much cut as possible before the 17th as I going in for my first cataract and lens surgery. You have to be tough if you plan on growing old!! Supposed to be on a gradual warming trend the next couple weeks.
  • Can anyone see this?  It  says it is in the Spritital section?????????????

• Hi Rod,

I can see it when I first log in, but I'm not finding it in the Spiritual Section...when I first log in I have a sort function at the top. It is set on "all recent". That's where I see your post. If I move to a different page, this disappears all together.

• Yep. Spiritual.

• Rod, I think you will have to go to one of the posts that is from general chat and post a new thread from there.  I do NOT understand the time stamps on this forum.  It says hunter posted at 12:35 am the 10th, which is tomorrow.  Miss seeing who is on unless I just haven't found the link yet.

• If you are using the "quick post"  function  you need to choose the Forum  category before you click submit.

Otherwise  choose your  Forum categories at the top and then post.

The  "who is on "  shows at the upper right.

I'm not sure what's up with time.

patience and patients ; )  We'll get it figured out. It isn't easy for me either.