Quick Post

Horseguard Fence!!

Horseguard Fence!!
  • Spent all weekend expanding Daisy's access to the property. It was hard work & it was very hot, but seeing it done made it very rewarding.

We sectioned off part of the property so Daisy would stay out of the back yard ( also a section in the pasture) so she wouldn't eat my trees.  I got the horseguard fence in brown, I love the look of it. It was very easy to put up. The only hard thing was doing all the modifications for everything else.  Moving old junk from behind the barn & making a new doorway into the 'pasture area'

so here's the pics of her new fence!!

Daisy walking along the 'alley way'

checking stuff out

so hopefully this will make for a very happy donk!!

• the other day it was pretty windy, I checked on the fence to see what it was doing, no flapping!! NOTHING!!
    freaking awesome!!
  • I have the HG brown tape too and love it.  It does not stretch and flap like other brands.  We have about 25 acres fenced and cross fenced with it on wood posts.  Have never had a problem with it in the four years we have had it up.  The best customer service too!
  • [quote=theoldgreymare]

I have the HG brown tape too and love it.  It does not stretch and flap like other brands.  We have about 25 acres fenced and cross fenced with it on wood posts.  Have never had a problem with it in the four years we have had it up.  The best customer service too!

and SUPER fast shipping too! I'm always suprised how quick this stuff gets here!
    I recently fenced the rest of the pasture with the HG, it looks SOOOOO good!!
    upgraded to their solar charger too. Love their stuff!! we put up the rest of the pasture in about 2 hours - and that included taking the old stuff down!

now i'm working on making a round pen out of the HG.
  • I also have the HG fence. (in brown)  I have absolutely no complaints.  My neighbors have a different tape fencing and they are always out there fixing their fences!   I really like that when I don't have the fence on and someone figures it out (rolling eyes LOL) just one section needs to be tightened...not the whole line!  Love it!
  • I love that!  Happy Donk!  [':)']

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long.  Sounds like a great fence.
  • I'm saving to get some more, actually I just need the insulators LOL!! I have enough tape leftover from fencing the rest of the donk pasture.

I wanna make a training pen with it. 3 strands though. ':)'

Heres a pic of the gate handle @ the front gate

they have the most insane handles!! I love them!!
  • Cool!  I'm looking at my 4-yr old rope and knowing it won't last forever.