Quick Post

Insulin Resistant?

Insulin Resistant?
  • Weight taping him to see if he's loosing weight (I know they are not accurate...he came in with 1037 lololol hehe).
    Here's a pic from today

I am able now to get the back cinch to the third hole, where as before the second was as far as I could do...so his belly has gone up an inch yay!
  • Ok just going to put more pics on here so I have a place where I can compare the previous ones also and so I can get some feed back also ':)'

Weight tape: 1175 (must have had the tape crooked because the only way I could get 1037 was if I had it crooked on him...there is no way he gained that much in one day lolol)

Something was bothering Sonny today so he was very Right Brain Extrovert (sorry using Parelli language hehe) so I did not do anything with him other than sitting in the stall with him and wait till he calms down. Guess he needed a day off of work.

• Weight Taped in at 1100 I believe (don't have the tape right next to me, but it was less than before)...and now I can almost get it to the 4th hole on the cinch ':)'
  • WOAH look at this:

Before:
    Insulin Resistant?

Now: