Quick Post

Lame Horse...

Lame Horse...
  • danastark,

yes...but he's still got the hole the vet sort of dug, so we have to wait till that's filled in and then i'll start riding him again. Hopefully that'll be filled in by May 7 (my b-day ':)', Derby Day - YAY, and a Dressage show i'm planning to show in with 4-h) Hopefully he'll be ready to ride really soon.....

*BL
  • The Lame Horse fire occurred on December 5, 2009, around 1 a.m. local time in the night club Khromaya Loshad (Russian: «Хромая лошадь», "Lame Horse") at 9 Kuybyshev Street, perm,Russia. The fire started when sparks from fireworks ignited the low ceiling and its willow twig covering. The fire quickly spread to the walls and damaged the building's electrical wiring, causing the lights to fail.
    ----------------------------
    Demin Martin[/sup]
  • Hey Hi Deminmartin,
    I did't understood your full message but little a bit,
    can you explain me in details, please.

----------------------
    God Bless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl Nunes
  • GREAT NEWS....!

I got to ride Buddy today...lightly, I just walked and trotted. I rode my Dressage Test i'm doing in a show (i have to canter a part but i just trotted it..) But it felt SOOOO good to be back on him and riding! Hopefully he'll be ready to work harder before the end of this month or I might not ride in the show on May 7...we're short on time with his abscess. ':('

THO, if anyone has anything to say about this REPLY! Buddy still has a bit of a hole where the vet dug, the infection seems to have gone away and it doesn't hurt..is it okay if i ride him W/T for a while even with the hole? We have the duct tape bandage on him still tho...so it is protected.
  • AWESOME NEWS!!! Buddy's now offically better. No more bandage and no more just watching him graze! Now I can finally ride him and get ready for my dressage show in early May.....I'm so happy ':)'