Quick Post

17 days late - but worth the wait!

17 days late - but worth the wait!
  • Its a BOY

He has some secondary spotting so I will test him for homozygous tobiano.. but I dunno.. could just be secondary spotting

He is either a dark buckskin or a bay.. I dunno yet which but I am leaning toward bay
    Weird black spots.. is the camera.. not the baby.  No black spots on the baby

• Congratulations !!!  He's a handsome boy !
  • Thanks Fancy!  Im pretty happy with him
  • Aww, he's so cute!  Is he a medicine hat?
  • you know I honestly don't know..... cuz one half is all the way solid  maybe a partial?
  • OMG, he is to die for!!!!! He's just as flashy and blingy as he can be,,,, hey wait a minute I think his barn name should be BLING! cause he sure has it.
  • He is a cutie... and I like the barn name idea... "Bling" fits him well
  • hehe his barn name is gonna be Paddy - Its the Irish thing ya know...

Thanks you guys.. I am really pleased with him.. he is well worth the wait
  • I'm seeing buckskin.  who's yer daddy Patrick? [':D']
    Where's AppyLady when you need her? [:-]

Forgot to tell you how beautiful I think he is!!!  And when you bathe him in the future you can tell him he's as clean as the day he was born!  He's just so doggone WHITE - on his white spots.  Forgive me for thinking his spots remind me of a bovine.  (insert sheepish grin smiley)
  • LMAO  but he is a cute lil cow

The more I look at him.. the more I see Bay
  • wow! he is so stunning!! i love the little spot around his eye
    congrats!!
  • He is very handsome! And I think you're right, looks like he's gonna be a a dark bay ':)'
    Not trying to be critical, but his momma looks pretty ribby...make sure she's getting extra calories so she can nurse that beautiful baby.
  • no worries Makayla - this mare always pulls down hard right after foaling.. she is already springing back into her normal condition