Quick Post

Silhouette Farms

Silhouette Farms
  • I got some nice pictures from the farm recently and wanted to share.
    Home of Spotted Alen Again, Silhouette Farms is at the dead end of the road I live on.  They are so gracious about letting me bring visitors.  
    They have Spotted Saddle Horses.  They can be cross registered TWH and many of them are.  Spot is and he has a couple of World Grand Champions and many WGC babies.  He was 2008 SSHBA Stallion of the Year.  [:)
    If you look here under Spotted Greats, you'll see Spotted Alen Again.  I'm so proud of him. 
    http://www.walkerswest.com/Champs/FamousHorses3.htm#SpottedAlenAgain
    Here are some pictures from Sunday.  I'll start with one of him.  [:D]
    The 2nd and 3rd ones are Bo.  Bo is Spot's son and is hoping to replace his elderly dad as the main man.  He looks like two different horses, doesn't he?
    The 4th is another Spot son, Scooter.  He is homozygous but they will be gelding him because he will sell better as a riding horse.
    The pictures aren't that great but you can see the horses, anyway.
  • They have a couple dozen mares in the pasture.  I'll show you some spring babies and some fall babies from this year.
  • More fall babies.  One is John Alen and the funny one is AJ. [':D']
  • Your pictures remind me of my Harley.  Tried to post his pictures, but, grrr, can't seem to do it this time.  Great looking horses.
  • ok, re-read Hunter's instructions from before, and it says I have uploaded two pictures of Harley.  I just checked, and it did!!!
  • They sure have some gorgeous horses! I love the head/face markings on that first fall foal.