Quick Post

YES Friday!

YES Friday!
  • I was up at 2-ish. yuck. But I might go in early so I can do my 2hrs of overtime today and not be there too late. It is my early day to go home so that helps.

Dana, have you reached your canine saturation point? I was up to 8 once and that was overwhelming.

Teddy went to the vet yesterday and got his butt shaved. They want him on meds to clear up any infection so their biopsy is accurate in 2 weeks.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
  • We are still hoping for the move to happen soon enough for the boys to start school here. But that is in 25? days.

BIL is the foot dragger. Everyone else is packed and waiting for him to make a decision. I found them another house exacto  what and where they want. So lots of prayers to  get this move moving needed. We may have 2 boys move in with us to go to school  here.

A small Axis herd  just walked past our bedroom window. 12,  a mixture of does and babies with one spike buck. i was hoping to see a big buck. He is nearby i'm sure.

We missed meeting up with friends on Tuesday. They called and are available today so Italian for lunch.

We have rain chances so I hope  we get some.

I hope everyone is well.

Yes Happy Friday!