Quick Post

Not Happy in Breeches

Not Happy in Breeches
  • [:D]I am not happy walking around the stabe in breeches!!

Anyone agree?
  • Well, I'm a 45+ yr. old woman so it can be a little unnerving [:@]  But, they are pretty comfy to ride in ':)'
  • LMAO, Whatsamattah, the girlies teasing you?   Try that with a great-coat, top hat, top boots (wellington) and gloves in hundred-plus weather.  Horse shows are so much fun...   I so do NOT miss them.

What's the reason for walking about in breeches?  Is it a requirement there?  Personally, I'd take them off as soon as opportunity permits.  Too hot for any length of time.  Besides, the bloody things are expensive.  I'd rather not take the chance of their being damaged if I'm doing some work.

You think the current rendition of those look silly, count your blessings Peggers went out of style!
  • Well, JOE, since you seemed to abandon this forum I guess I can say any old thing to you and YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.... bwahahaha....  Not sure what part of the world you hail from.....  from which you hail ':D']

Seriously, there's nothing hotter than an in-shape guy in hunt gear.  OR polo gear.  The hunter-jumper scene...?  Weeeeellllll.....  I admire you for NOT liking to hang out in breeches which tells me you might have a girlfriend.... 

Here are suggestions.  When the ride is over, peel off that sweaty shirt and toss on a pair of coveralls right over the breeches.  --> HOT ':D']

Okay, really, that's all I got.  Can't get past the image.  I'll post again when my mind clears.