Quick Post

Looking for horse boarding in Mankato, MN

Looking for horse boarding in Mankato, MN
  • I am a college student looking for a place to board my horse while going to school in Mankato. I am willing to work for reduced board. I am very expierenced in horse care and riding. I am an A student on the Dean's List along with working 25 to 30 hours a week. I ride both western and english but mostly english. I have been taking care of three to five horses since I was ten. I trained two horses how to jump. I ride basic dressage and do show jumping and cross country jumping. I am willing to do anything from basic barn chorse such as feeding horses to working someone elses horse. I have a very well mannered 11-year-old Arabian mare. She has no bad habits. I was a member of pony club for 3 years. If you are able to help me out call me at 507-573-1708.
  • You should throw something out there on Craigslist, if you haven't already. Sometimes horse people will see and give you some good ideas. I hope you find something wonderful so you don't have to worry about your mare while studying.  I can hardly believe there's an Arabian withouth even a HINT of attitude!!  LOL [':D']