Quick Post

Looking for a Pony.

Looking for a Pony.
  •   This fall I lost my senior geldings Brandy and Tiny.  Brandy was 40 years old, and died of natural causes frolicking in the paddock.  Tiny had to be euthanized due to a stroke that left him unable to function normally.  I did get a nice mare for trail riding, and her and Gypsey are quite good friends, so Gypsey is not totally alone, but, when we ride Blue, Gypsey is left at the barn by herself.  I am looking for a nice pony gelding as a companion for Gypsey, especially for the spring, when we will be trail riding Blue more regularly.  Anyone in the Utica, Rome, Oneida area who is looking for a home for a pony please contact me.
                                                                              Thank you.
  • I'm so sorry you lost your beloved horse friends.  I know the right pony will come along for Gypsey.  You'll have to tell us about your new mare.

I noticed when you replied in the Sr.Horse feed thread you spoke of Brandy in the past tense.  [':(']
  • I have a pony (stallion) ~2.5 yrs old that I can geld and I am looking for a home for if you can't find anything else. I am in Virginia but like I said if you can't find anything else let me know and we can see if we can't work something out. He is great and has a lot of personality he is just too small for what we have and want to do.