Quick Post

GooseNeck/weekender for sale in Oregon

GooseNeck/weekender for sale in Oregon
  • We have a 1993 DD  3-horse trailer..6' 11" tall, 65" wide on the floor +15" for mangers...rear tack, under manger storage (really great).. 5' short wall in people quarters..Shower, double sink. 35gallon freshwater tank, hot water heater, new three way refrid, innerspring futon bed (double size) in sleeping area..two propane tanks with automatic switch over, new deep cycle battery, includes porti potty to sit in shower.. 16 foot awning,,, People quarters insulated.. Good floor with rubber mats...Trailer was a four horse which we converted to three horse... Drop down windows on head side..
    20 feet on the floor.. total trailer length 28 feet...

If there are questions you can contact us at e-mail addy below?? Asking $6750.00 but am open to reasonable offers... conversion was done in 2005...
    Also may take partial trade for three horse slant bumper pull??
    [email=OleBean@gmail.com]OleBean@gmail.com[/email]

• Sounds great!  I have to get on another computer to see pics.
  • So, Hunter, you need to buy it. Then we can have a little Oregon get together. [';)']
  •  

• What size truck do you use. Do you think my dads 2002 Ford F250 super cab 4x4 it is almost as big as a one ton it the triton V10 also my dad me are getting another truck same year f250 super cab but has the triton v8 and it only is a 3/4 ton.
    Travis but call me Trav
    P.S. I do use these trucks for bumper pull so it would be the first gosseneck horse trailer I put on our truck we have all bumper pull trailers and thats what I repair out here we only pull those.
  •  Hi Trav

3/4 ton truck is the most common truck to pull gooseneck with.. I use one ton dually because it seems more stable when I use truck camper and bumper pull horse trailer...
    Trailer weighs around 6000 pounds mt...

Both trucks you mentioned in your post would do the job!!

By the way I have a friend who has a place in Taylor, AZ

Best regards
    Ron
  • Howdy,
    Thats good as for the trucks the V8 wouldn't be able to do because of the frame it is only really able to pull a 1/2 tons worth because of to much hauling.
        Also for your friend what is his name I might know him I know most of Snowflake/Taylor Arizona. Also Bellybutton I know everybody.
    Thanks,
    Trav
  • Friends name is Lonnie and he is retired like I am... but he only lives there in warmer months...
  • Howdy,
    I know him kinda we bought some things from him. He is a great guy.
    Thanks
    Trav
  • Our Gooseneck/Weekender has been sold!!