Quick Post

CUSTOM HORSESHOE ART/FURNITURE

CUSTOM HORSESHOE ART/FURNITURE
  • i have been using used horseshoes to make many items seen here and not seen here. if intrested send me a email at [email=loolagigi@yahoo.com]loolagigi@yahoo.com[/email]
  • i make small animals
  • and large animals
  • and larger
  • if you like my work you can contact me via email and i can either make what you want, or i can email you many photos of what i can make. thank you.
  • WONDERFUL!!!!!  Works of art Joe!!!  What part of the country are you in?  You should do exhibitions at horse expo's!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

WONDERFUL!!!!!  Works of art Joe!!!  What part of the country are you in?  You should do exhibitions at horse expo's!

why thank you. i live in florida. and not expos yet, im just getting started. thanks again.
  • [quote=loolagigi]

and larger

I WANT this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!
    (horse running)
  • [quote=TanyaC97]

[quote=loolagigi]

and larger

I WANT this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!
    (horse running)
    if you are seriouse let me know. its not one of my lower cost pieces. thanks for the comment.

• I love your avatar star!!  AND your wine bottle holder.  (I'm getting ideas for when I start drinking again) [':D']

Where are you located?  State? 
  • your pm box is full. i live in florida.
  • surprise - it just SAYS it's full!  [':D']  It's a pain, but it's my cross to bear.  lol  I don't think we get a lot of technical support here anymore so I just sort of live with it. 

Thanks for the pm!  Now I need your age and marital status....  JUST KIDDING!!!      
  • i love all your art it looks fabulous. do you live in panama city florida because i go down there like every spring
  • i stay in port saint lucie fl. just south of fl. all pieces are built as ordered, and no piece is exactly the same. i have got a lot of comments, but have yet to sell any. i guess thats how starting out is. Joe
  • I was at the Clydesdale show in Springfield IL earlier this year.  There was a man showing his late wife's work, which was beautiful.  It was sad, but the point was, he travels and exhibits and, if he sells one piece it's worth the effort.  AND he did sell a few pieces.  When you're THAT good (and you are) there are people out there. 
    Expo's, magazines.....  It would be nice to get a feature article in a magazine, wouldn't it?  Can I interview you and do an article on ya?  [':D']