Quick Post

Where are all the driving people?

Where are all the driving people?
  • Where are all the driving people?  Just to get something started, here is my new work sled

• I am not a driving person yet, I'd like to train both of mine to drive.  I love your photos, please don't leave the forum due to a small membership.

I use my TWH as a mule sometimes.  We hauled some logs today, just put the rope on the saddle.  Someone told me I should be in the saddle so I rode him when the logs were heavy. 

I was really impressed with him.  I could put the reins on the saddle, take the rope that was on the horn, and wade into the woodpile for another log.  He'd stand and patiently wait.  Got a bit antsy at times, usually about mounting or getting started but really tried to be careful and watch where he put his feet.  I could tell he was trying to do as I asked.

Can't see pictures of your work sled.  Wish I could.
  • Thats pretty slick Rod!  I always wanted to make me one of those.... just cant seem to get it done (or where to start) 

Wish I could say that Ive beed driving, heck.... doing anything with the horses, but a couple weeks ago, I injured myself and all I can do is sit!  anything else is painfull as all getout!

I did mangage to go for a ride with Brent (about 3 weeks ago now)... just up the road and back.. nothing major as we are both out of shape from not riding anything!

sure wish I could watch your video....  Im not hi-tech like you having the highspeedsatalite internet!

• planning on driving my donk in the very near future!