Quick Post

Drafts & Draft Cross. Who else likes em big & strong?

Drafts & Draft Cross. Who else likes em big & strong?

•  
    Here's a picture of an American Cream Draft horse.  They are somewhat rare.  Seems like I remember one of the PMU farms in Canada had a stallion.  Anyways, I thought your girl looked a lot like one.
  • WOW! I Got busy for a while and just now geting the chance to check back in and what do I find? Look at all those wonderful drafts!

Dana, Cody is just wonderfully built....and he's HUGE!! The Little cutie is my grandson Christian siting in front of Mrs. HH (My personal cutie) The big ugly fella sitting on him laying down would be me. I can understand about finding a bit too, Harley was a complete pill when I had anything besides a mild full cheek snaffle in his mouth.

Deta, Pegusus is beautiful! She looks like such a sweetheart. She looks like she was trying to walk on egg shells carrying that little girl!

DarkChylde..........you are much stronger than I. If something happened to my big guy I'm afraid they'd have to put me in lockdown. Hang tough, let your heart heal and know that your wonderful mare is waiting just this side of the Rainbow bridge for the day when you can both cross together. You will see each other again.

I've heard folks say time and again that horses do not love the way we do and I will grant that they are sometimes more cautious about giving than we are but..........funny isnt it that outside of my wife, my parents, & children I've never felt more love than when I was with my horse. I know you guys know what I'm saying. There's nothing quite like that quiet joy, the soft warm grass sweetened breath sharing breath with you. The soft nicker in the morning air greeting you when you first go out the door towards the barn, or those big soft liquid eyes looking to us to love them back, and trusting us to lead them...........and then letting us.
  • I love all those big beauties.  I prefer a larger horse, myself.

DC...hugs and horse slobbers.
  • Thanx, Harley and Hunter.[':)']