Quick Post

WARNING ! DON'T LOOK, CUTENESS OVERLOAD SERIOUSLY POSSIBLE !!

WARNING ! DON'T LOOK, CUTENESS OVERLOAD SERIOUSLY POSSIBLE !!
  • That's all ya got??  j/k
    Rascal fits his name, looks like.  And Danny!  Awww....look at him little stripey feet!!  SOO cute!  Makes me want to ride a mule!   You've got some nice animals, Fancy!  How many total?  Are there more that might be camara shy? I love Chocolate and Elizabeth is my given name so....  Those two are on my favorites list. ':)'  And Elizabeth IS chasing a man in one of those pics!
  • Yup, there's more. Some of the older jennet, a couple of mares, some mules..... couple of jacks.  Ummmmm..... I've tried counting how many aren't there in the pics but I keep getting confused. [':o'

Chocolate IS for sale. She's a whole 52 inches tall though. You might drag your feet while riding her. [':D'] She is green broke and we're currently back to working on her training. She has been driven in long reins but not hooked up to a wagon or cart or anything. Her sister who is maybe an inch taller will be for sale when she weans her foal. I'm trying to up the height in my donkeys so I need to find new homes for the smaller ones.  I also have a 14.2 hand gray mule that needs to be put to work somewhere, He packs and is green broke to ride. He's not pictured either. A couple of the yearling mules are for sale. One is Abbie and one is a bay colt. They will be on the smaller size, I'm thinking they will mature out to 14.2 when their mature. They will have to go to good homes though.  I also have a couple of mares that might need new homes next spring. We'll see. 
  • i wish i could buy Chocolate so bad, she looks so nice!!
    I love all your equines!!

Is that a home made surcingle?? i like it! I really like that you can use a western cinch on it!! very cool!!

daisythedonkey.blogspot.com
  • Yep , that's a home made one. Hubbie was wanting one that kept the reins up where they would be if they were ridden so he made this one up. Rigging it for a western cinch was extra easy. [':D']
  • [quote=Fancymules]

Yep , that's a home made one. Hubbie was wanting one that kept the reins up where they would be if they were ridden so he made this one up. Rigging it for a western cinch was extra easy. [':D']

I'm all about the home made stuff. he did a great job, thats one piece of equipment I've been wanting to make ':)'
    but now i actually have a driving harness for Daisy, so I guess I could just use that.