Quick Post

WARNING ! DON'T LOOK, CUTENESS OVERLOAD SERIOUSLY POSSIBLE !!

WARNING ! DON'T LOOK, CUTENESS OVERLOAD SERIOUSLY POSSIBLE !!
  • So did that grab any of you shortear peoples attention ?? [:D]  I decided to post a few picks of my long, medium and short eared critters.

First is Beau and then Brandy

• Then Chocolate and Elizabeth
  • Ellie and then Misty
  • Rascal and Skeeter  ( So far these have all been donkeys ! ) To Bad we can't post more than 200 kb per post. [&:]
  • The next ones are medium ears  ( mules )

Abbie and Bunny
  • Marshall having driving lesson and Marshall, Rascal and Buddy ( Buddy is Marshalls daddy in the background )
  • Danny, this years mule foal. He's getting white hairs on his back under his foal coat. He'll roan out with age.
  • First is Sandy and Gunny, another of this years mule foals. This little boy has had many many tears of frustration shed over him. Born with contracted tendions , it took two weeks to get him on his feet and motoring along on his own. The temps caused him to sweat in his splints and make sores on his legs. When I finally got him healed he got caught in the fence and almost cut one of his front legs off. Many more tears and doctoring over that. Numerous calls to the vet and they would never once come out to look at him either time. They just tell me I'm doing what I need to do and keep doing it.

Second photo  is Fancy and Scarlett .....Scarlett needs a serious diet ! It's also a bad camera angle that makes her look worse.
  • For you short ear people

Maggie and Cheyenne
  • Sugar
  • OK ........now some just for fun 

Brandy the contortionist  and Elizabeth getting her feet checked
  • Elizabeth playing tag while Emma plays dead ( motherhood wasn't as fun as she thought it would be )
  • Chocolates opinion on the whole picture taking thing
  • Awwww...How cute!  Now I need to go hug my donkey & pet his ears.  LOL.
  • nice looking critters.