Quick Post

Daisy has a buddy!!!! ***PICS & VID**

Daisy has a buddy!!!! ***PICS & VID**
  • I finally found a buddy for Daisy!! She's here now & on a trial basis - to make sure she works out. Her name is Martha, I'm thinking of changing it. Although she's really my BF's donk so he gets to name her.

So far they're working it out LOL Daisy is acting alot like a spoiled only child, hopefully soon she'll get over herself & find out that having to share isn't all that bad. I would describe her as being very under socialized.

so here's pics!!! yay!!

oh a little background real quick, she's the offspring of captured BLM'ers, she's only halter broke right now, little unsure of humans, but is coming along quickly. We think she's about 4 years old.
    not really sur of her color, I almost want to say she's a red roan, but she might be pink when she sheds out next year.  Name suggestions are welcome!!!

this didn't make contact LOL but  a great pic!!

and a video!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1xH-HaWR9c

• She's lovely! [':)']  I can't wait till Fancy sees!!  Daisy had the perfect new best friend!  Love the video, too!
  • How cute!!  Thanks for sharing.
  • aww their really cute friends... the video was also very cute!
  • I love burros, they have some of the greatest personalities.  Congrats on the new arrival.
  • She's a cutie !  Love the photos and the video !