Quick Post

Chocolate's training

Chocolate's training
  • With hubbie home we've been able to get Chocolate back into her training program. With all the doctoring critters ( mostly my little Gunny mule ) and working with foals she's been setting out and not getting the training she needs. Since I'm selling my smaller donkeys and keeping the bigger ones I hope this helps her find a suitable home. Remember hubbie is 6'4" tall so he makes everything look tiny. She has been drove in long reins first and then started under saddle. I took these the other day. She is a respectable 52 inches, if she had been 2 inches taller she'd have qualified for Mammoth size.
  • She is really pretty! 
  • She is so pretty!  Do a lot of people drive them?  Strong little thing!!
  • OMG i love chocolate, lol you're never gonna hear the end of it. Are you only keeping mammoth size donks now?
  • There are several people in the "donkey world" that drive their donks. One is Team Donk who has put ALOT of miles on her boys.

http://www.teamdonk.org/

Akraymoto , we do plan on keeping the larger donkeys. We bought Chocolate and Belle with intentions of training them to drive , but with hubbies work schedule it just never seemed to happen and we now have the bigger babies of our own that we can start working with.  I am keeping Belles current son though so I won't completely loose that bloodline. [':)']