Quick Post

Lucky's Liberty is growing up.

Lucky's Liberty is growing up.
  • Hello every one. I'm an oldy that hasn't been around for quite some time. I thought I would let some of the ones that were around when I was that Lucky's Liberty is growing up. I am getting her ready for her first pleasure driving class the first weekend of June. It is coming up to quickly and I hope that I will be ready. Here is the little girl that isn't so little any more. I added a picture of Pegasus and my husband. His training is coming along very well also!! Ha ha

Deeta Peterson aka mona's mom
  • HEEEEYYYYY!!!!  SO good to see you!  That's a beautiful cart!!!  Look at your muley-girl! Wow! You're doing some good training!  I was just poking my nose in and saw you on here. So I logged in to say hi to you and I got your PM! All is well. I'm in CONNECTICUT!!!  What a change! But I love it so far. 2wks on my new job now. Thanks for the PM. The baby in the picture, being hugged by your grandson (right?) is that the one your hubby is driving? See ya round my friend!
  • Great pics! I was gone for a while, too. Tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't you take your mare up someplace to be bred and have some elk jump out on the roadway in front of you? If so, is that the mule you got from that breeding? Good to see you again (even if I don't remember correctly ':D' ).
  • hunterseat- Freedom is in the sigy. Pegasus is a Belgiun quarter cross. I got her just before Freedom and Lucky were born. I will add a picture of Freedom. She has changed and is finaly growing up mentaly!! I just have a hard time keeping up with the 4 of them. Keeps be busy just taking care of them!!

durangograms- I took my mares to Idaho. I don't remember any thing about an elk, must be some one else. Freedom and Lucky are 5 yrs now. That is so hard to believe how time flies.
  • This is what I have been playing with. Take a lot to get them all ready but I think I have done well in training is I can take all 4 out and exersie them all at once. Mona is the best pony horse, she makes my job easy.

• You've got some gorgeous horses there, and your mule is beautiful, they are so talented... mules can just do everything. And I have to admit, I love palominos.
  • Remali- I remember you. palominos are my love also. I bred Mona to a grand son of shining spark hoping for a palomino filly, well I got what I wanted. I wanted a john mule but I don't love Lucky any less for it. I just thought a male with out monthly pms would be better. But Lucky (as of yet) hasn't shown any signs of the mare stuff. That mule has quite a personality, they can be a pain in the butt but love you to death all in the same minute!! You just have to talk them into doing things in a way that they think it was their idea!! ':)' That is fun to figure out. We are working on riding her also. Haven't made it out of the round pen yet. Hoping that will come along very well this summer. I want to put her in a ride and drive class some time soon.

Deeta
  • OK. Yes, I remember you for sure. It was Idaho where I remember you hauling your mare(s). What I remember was that someone else was driving and that they said they didn't swerve for deer. Then you were dozing when suddenly the vehicle started swerving and the driver said, "But I do for elk." I may have mixed up someone else's story with yours, though. It's been quite a while and my life has messed with my rememberer. :^) Love your "kids".
  • She is pretty! Pegasus is lovely. I just love your signature picture. You just made me go "aaawwwwww"