Quick Post

Our first REAL trail ride!!

Our first REAL trail ride!!
  • the gal that owns the steers trailered my donks out to the trails for me & led daisy so I could ride Rocky. They both did so fantastic!! So proud of my asses!!

warning, another helmet cam vid & me yapping away the whole time!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rli0mJWCzI4
  • Wonderful!  My absolute favorite was Rocky's shadow! Such a long, tall Rocky! [':D'] He's adorable with those ears!
    You should sing your conversation and it would be like a music video!  My friend, Judy, likes the song, btw.  (she's a Vietnam era vet/Marine)
  • Awesome!  
    How tall is he?  You look so high off the ground.
    Love those ears!  
  • Have to say I love the ears too! Interesting camera angle.
  • Rocky is a solid 13h. LOL his shadow made him look taller haha!!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Wonderful!  My absolute favorite was Rocky's shadow! Such a long, tall Rocky! [':D'] He's adorable with those ears!
    You should sing your conversation and it would be like a music video!  My friend, Judy, likes the song, btw.  (she's a Vietnam era vet/Marine)

lmao, I already think my talking is annoying, I think people would go 'WHOA' and hit pause if I was singing haha!!

I'll let Steve know he's got another fan! lol
  • [quote=akyramoto]

Rocky is a solid 13h. LOL his shadow made him look taller haha!!

OMG you are kidding me...LOL.  He looks sooooo tall.  Are his ears 13h to then.  
    I love the guy, hes so darned cute, and those ears...awwww, just makes ya wanna smile all day long.
  • [quote=vicklynn]

[quote=akyramoto]

Rocky is a solid 13h. LOL his shadow made him look taller haha!!

OMG you are kidding me...LOL.  He looks sooooo tall.  Are his ears 13h to then.  
    I love the guy, hes so darned cute, and those ears...awwww, just makes ya wanna smile all day long.

LOL well he is kinda tall for a BLM donk!! 
    I swear his ears are almost a foot long. I think they measured 11", I'll have to measure them again. they are impressive for sure!